FUDCon - record presentations?

Jeffrey C Albro jalbro at bu.edu
Fri Jan 21 14:54:00 UTC 2005

There are wireless lapel mikes (and LCD projectors) in both rooms, and at
least one of them looks to have an audio out (the larger plug, not the
computer speaker size plug), but I have not tested it.

-Jeff

Jeffrey Albro | Systems Administrator | Boston University
   - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering -
jalbro at bu.edu |  Photonics, Room 305  | 617-358-2785