Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 15:25:32 UTC 2005

> is there any drasticly different ideas bouncing around inside your head?
> Something that doesn't reference a hat all all?
> Perhaps an idea for a heavy graphic that isn't a mascot?

The word "Fedora" comes from the greek Theodoros, literally. "gift of
god," from theos "god" + doron "gift."  How about a gift box with a
blue ribbon and the word Core, Extras, etc on the tag or side of the
box, respectively?  Something similar?

I'm thinking we should leave the god part out, since the "Theo" is
reduced to "Fe."

MPF