Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 15:55:51 UTC 2005

On 7/1/05, seth vidal <skvidal at phy.duke.edu> wrote:
> Fe is Iron on the periodic table of elements.
>
> a little table of elements box with Fe in it might be cute.

cute... and a similar style is already being used by "element
computing" as part of their branding...
http://www.elementcomputer.com/mambo/images/stories/outlets_web.jpg

I think greg would have to check out the trademark situation around this idea.

-jef"Fc: fedoracorium,  Fe: iron  Fl: fedoralegacium"spaleta