Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 18:44:37 UTC 2005

On 7/1/05, Matt Frye <mattfrye at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was thinking about the "speed" at which Fedora releases.  I also
> think of Fedora as an act in exploration.  Picture, if you will, a
> boat.  A fast boat that's unique like a catamaran.  There's plenty of
> room for Core, Extras, etc on a sail, and there's a lot of flexibilty
> within the imagery.

puppy on a boat? puppy on a boat with his head thrust forward into the
wind like what a dog does out of a car window. with his jowls pushed
back by the wind and a long stream of saliva reaching back along the
slipstream.  That puppy has a need for speed

-jef"of course you'd have to be the jarring jagged rocks just in front
of them, for a depicition of a test releases and the development
tree"spaleta