Logo idea....

Jeremy Hogan jeremy.hogan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:58:36 UTC 2005

Here's some I came up with back when the periodic table was suggested
as inspiration, I just noticed the files were too big to attach and
got caught. Here's the link:

www.flabbergastic.com

The thumbnails are jaggy, click them to see better image. Don't make
fun of my Network Solutions template, just make fun of how lazy I am
to not have replaced it.

--jeremy