Logo idea....

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jul 13 06:00:21 UTC 2005

Bob Hillegas wrote:
> I read that one of the proposed logos was a puppy in a gift box wearing
> a fedora.
>
> My suggestion: Turn the Red Fedora upside down (from orientation of
> RedHat's Logo) and place the puppy (sans hat) inside.

In fact, having the pup already in a box make it easy to move the same
pup inside a hat, here is a try: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/pup_in_a_hat.png

Proposals are collected in the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LogoIdeas

What I really would like to see is a concrete plan of action, maybe a
roadmap, which will end with having a logo. We really must get this job
done (creating the logo) in order to advance to the next level: website
buttons, banners, wallpapers, t-shirts etc.

--
nicu