Fedora review

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 15:22:05 UTC 2005

On 07/19/2005 12:16 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:

>On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 12:08:22AM -0400, Christopher Aillon wrote:
>

>>>http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ForbiddenItems
>>>

>>But obviously they weren't answered for the review author.  So there is a
>>problem in our getting the message out.  What good is the wiki if its not
>>helping our users?
>>

>Hmmm -- the default firefox bookmarks in uptates/testing/3 seem to still be
>"Red Hat, Inc.", "Red Hat Network", "Red Hat Linux Documentation", etc.
>
>Maybe the Fedora Wiki could be there instead?

I've actually been considering this for a bit.  It's probably too late
for FC3 and FC4 (default installs will have the current default, and
updates won't fix that.).  We can do it for FC5 though, but I'd like to
see it done in one shot rather than change a bookmark here, a bookmark
there.... I'm not sure I want to get into suggestion war over this,
either.  I'll probably attempt to come up with a reasonable set of
defaults one of these days with a few people and stick it in the rawhide
packages.