Fedora review

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 18:08:52 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 10:35 -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 7/19/05, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
> > This is a good idea.  Potentially resource-intensive, and complicated, to
> > do it right.
>
> -jef"I've always found that magic bullets tend to be expensive"spaleta

These screencasts have been added to the list of acceptable
documentation formats for Fedora.  We've been researching solutions for
several weeks.  Our basic idea was to supplement our docs with
screencasts.  However, this idea of having multiple screencasts
available during firstboot is awesome.

BTW, this is not rocket science, but details need to be resolved in the
FOSS side.  Tech journalists do this all the time, using proprietary
tools, so it's not that difficult. :)

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide