Fedora review

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 07:12:10 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 19:25 -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 7/19/05, Jesse Keating <jkeating at j2solutions.net> wrote:
> > Scapegoat Pictures.  "Don't blame us, we didn't make it..."
>
> niiiiiiiiiice.
>
> And that names going to come in handy right away.  The problem I was
> having.. has been fixed.. without needing to do any rebuilding of core
> packages.  I ran gst-register as root and ximagesrc is now availalbe.
> The packages I made for istanbul work.
> With J5's blessing I'll try to maintain them in Extras for the development tree.
>
> Now that the underlying problem is solved i can give you some mockup
> walk-through videos using gst-launch pipelines or with istanbul.

Even the mid-resolution one you did today looks good, it can expand to
be much larger and was quite legible (considering).

If you want to rough out and write up the basic HOWTO for this, how
about using the Wiki?  We can take that and DocBookify it down the road,
but having it be a living document that is not hidden in CVS would be
good.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide