Fedora review

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 21:23:42 UTC 2005

On 7/20/05, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> If you want to rough out and write up the basic HOWTO for this, how
> about using the Wiki?  We can take that and DocBookify it down the road,
> but having it be a living document that is not hidden in CVS would be
> good.

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/ScreenCasting

Instabul package is going through review now. As soon as i get
approval for it and the Extras build process comes back up people
should be able to play around with this by pulling istanbul and
gstreamers-plugins from development... even on an fc4 box.

-jef