legal issues

Marc Wiriadisastra marc.w at smlintl.com.au
Tue Jul 26 05:51:07 UTC 2005

I think the fact that RH sponsors in the corporate environment Fedora then
its a target whether or not the majority of the users are outside the USA.
 Its basically the fact that Fedora is linked to redhat so we have to
abide by the US laws whether we agree or not.

Thats depressing I know however its life and as I had discussions in my
business today about this I find certain aspects of laws in different
countries silly, including my own but thats an off-topic discussion for a
different day.

--
Regards

Marc Wiriadisastra