planet floating heads

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Thu Jul 28 06:21:01 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 08:56 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> > Whom wants to volunteer?
> >
> > Got graphics (i.e. photos), just need floating heads
> >
> > This being for: http://planet.fedoraproject.org/
>
> I guess I can do that, see as reference planet.inkscape.org and
> planet.openclipart.org

Too cool. Nicu is our official Planet head man from now on (as is Diana,
the Planet head woman :P)

I sent a few heads over to Diana (thanks!)

Nicu: for people on fedora planet, if you notice a headless poster (take
for example anthony green), why not e-mail him and ask for a head? That
way, we can have a nice Planet with lots of hackergotchis

Much thanks
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/