Getting down to business

Jack Aboutboul jaboutboul at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 7 19:53:44 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 22:41 -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 05:28 +1000, Colin Charles wrote:
> > Yes, as long as it doesn't have to be spot, jack, or me ;-)
>
> Well thats just the thing.  You guys are some of the core people getting
> it done, and it would be rather interesting to have a camera somewhat
> following you around the day or two leading up to the Con, and during
> the Con itself.  If I was able to have a more active role in pulling it
> off, I would have no problem being filmed while doing it.

I would be willing to work on it if you are willing to send me to
germany.  Here's an idea, theres a new intern for videography, maybe him
and I can go there and do a little docufilm?  Especially now that the
foundation is forthcoming, we seriously need to ramp up our promotion
and mindshare strategies.

Jack