Getting down to business

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 00:47:40 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 15:36 -0700, Colin Charles wrote:

> FWIW, Red Hat / FUDCon organisers *need* to have DV Cams lying
> around/available for use. Really. And that's only the start of the
> problem. Disk space, beefy machines, do you want to broadcast, etc. all
> come into play. Last time we had Pogo give us machines... Jesse has
> since left, and next time we ain't going to be so lucky

I'll expense one. j/k ;-O

As for hardware sponsorship, Penguin Computing is local(ish) and their
default preload right now is FC3.

I don't personally know if I know anyone there, but we can always knock
on the door.

What do these machines do?

If we want to 'netcast, there is plenty of expertise in the Bay Area.
The key is finding someone who will sponsor for a banner on the FUDCon
page.

/me notes fudcon.org and fudcon.com got snagged on 13 Jan of this year

However, I am now the proud owner of FUDCon.net and will donate it to
the Fedora Foundation hopefully at FUDCon3 this year.  And hopefully it
will have better hosting by then. :)

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide