Defining roles

Chris Negus cnegus at mwt.net
Thu Jun 9 06:28:30 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 16:14 -0700, Colin Charles wrote:
> * Jesse Keating (our Legacy liason)
> * Karsten Wade (our Docs liason)
> * Jef Spaleta (our users liason)
> * Seth Vidal (our Extras liason)
> * Warren Togami (poster boy for our developers)
> * Tom Adelstein (possibly roping in Sam Hiser - tell him to get onlist)
> * Chris Negus
> Now all of you don't just get blind tasks. All subprojected to do
> work... Hawhaw. Comments, questions, brickbats?

I'd be glad to join in. I like my assignment too!

My greatest interest would be to help produce useful marketing or PR
materials, since useful things get used. In other words, rather than
write mission statements or meeting minutes, I'd like to help create
marketing kits, presentations, or the like.

-- Chris Negus