Graphics artists

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 08:33:26 UTC 2005

Steven Garrity wrote:

> Colin Charles wrote:
>
>> Who here's good at graphics?
>

> You put designers in a odd spot by having to reply to a message and
> say they are "good"  ;-)
>
> What kind of stuff are you looking for?
>
> Cheers,
> Steven Garrity

A revamped  Fedora website, Fedora forum.org,  Theme (CSS/XSLT) for the
Fedora documentation and everything associated with Fedora and a new
logo. The logo shouldnt look a Fedora! to avoid displeasing cranky smart
talker called Shadow man. All of them should be consistent or at least
not too different from the default theme (clear looks)  for the desktop.
We could use a clear looks equivalent to KDE  too for consistency
especially if KDE is to remain within Fedora Core but without any other
configuration changes to avoid flames and sticking with the Fedora goals
of being close to upstream.

Did I miss anything?

regards
Rahul