FUDCon3 in SF?

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Thu Jun 9 17:51:42 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 09:55 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 04:18:32PM -0700, Colin Charles wrote:
> > No. Not yet. The question is, we need to *define* FUDCon. Is this to be
> > taken as a serious conference (typically happens once a year) or a
> > miniconference Debian DebConf style?
>
> There is great interest at doing it again at BU next year. And we were
> thinking the "more serious" thing.

Very sweet. BU were great hosts this year, and I'm sure they'll be great
next year too! And locality towards Westford make it all the more
sensible for FUDConN to be there (at the rate we're going, N might be 4
or 5 by then!)

And if its the "more serious" thing, we can't pull off 5 a year! erps,
Of course, we can.. we just need a correct marketing twist to it
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/
FUDCon II @ LinuxTag