Hrishikesh Ballal hballal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:19:46 UTC 2005

Hi All,
I am having trouble receiving emails from this list. I subscribed to
this list a couple of days ago.  For some reason I cannot receive
emails.

I am looking to help with the Fedora Project. I have web and content
development skills in PHP and J2ME. I had been a professional web
developer using PHP and MySQL, developing websites for almost 2 yrs.
Now, I do it as a hobby. Seth (Vidal) pointed me to this list. I was
wondering if there is anyone or any project here that needs help or is
there a place where I can sign up? I can write in detail about my
skills. Please feel free to get back to me on the email above. Thanks
again.
Hrishi