Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Jun 15 14:52:16 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 21:19 -0400, Hrishikesh Ballal wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am having trouble receiving emails from this list. I subscribed to
> this list a couple of days ago.  For some reason I cannot receive
> emails.

Thats because we've been quiet for the past few days; write to the
list-owner if this persists (in your case, lucky you, I just checked)

> I am looking to help with the Fedora Project. I have web and content
> development skills in PHP and J2ME. I had been a professional web
> developer using PHP and MySQL, developing websites for almost 2 yrs.
> Now, I do it as a hobby. Seth (Vidal) pointed me to this list. I was
> wondering if there is anyone or any project here that needs help or is
> there a place where I can sign up? I can write in detail about my
> skills. Please feel free to get back to me on the email above. Thanks
> again.

Good, current fedora website uses PHP. Sopwith, this is one for you -
oops, Elliot Lee is very interested in all forms of infrastructure
development, esp. web.

We surely need some form of "how do we help out with the fedora website"
kind of thing. The website in its current form is fully check-out-able
(yay, new word) from CVS (/cvs/fedora)

There's nothing to "sign up" for. Scratch the itch. And I promise more
coherent answers in the near future
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/
FUDCon II @ LinuxTag