fedoraproject.org

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sat Jun 18 05:54:47 UTC 2005

> Yup!  I actually looked into redesigning fedoraproject a few weeks ago,
> but needed some more information.  Should I basically take the existing
> content and structure, and create a new look for it?

The front page needs more stuff and to be more useful. to be honest but
a lot of what I think we're looking for is to take the
/people/
/infofeed/
/wiki/
/fudcon/
and any other new page that might pop up and have them have a reasonably
consistent look.

> Also, is there anything you'd like to incorporate into the new look? I'm
> open to suggestions.

Not _really_ that I can think of. We've used the google
site:some.domain.here trick in the past to setup a simple search
mechanism for a site - incorporating something like that wouldn't be a
bad idea.

What do you think?

-sv