Cool Fedora schwag idea

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 20:41:49 UTC 2005

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, seth vidal wrote:

> With no offense to anyone/anything who likes this idea - how about we
> focus on things like hw and resources for time?

No offense taken.

This is a simple idea, dreamed up in the middle of a delirious 22 hours
worth of travel, with a very simple plan of execution, aimed at
recruitment, fun, and recognition.

Completely orthogonal to questions of hardware and resources, which we
continue to work on.  And since you brought it up: what hardware issues
are we not focusing adequately on?  Seems like we've now got build systems
of every arch in Mesa, and will now work towards getting them online, yes?
What are we missing?

> Then again, if those things come out of a different pile of money of
> however that works then, by all means, get whatever doodad people like.

I'll put that in the category of "grudging assent".  :)  Anyone else?

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan