Fedora Core 4 reviews

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Wed Jun 29 08:51:45 UTC 2005

Hi

>hi, i am new to this list.
>
>just a few thoughts:
>
>I think this article is not negative:
>"In a nutshell, FC4 could easily be the new primary operating system to
>replace the current one residing on your machine." or "Everything worked
>including integrated soundcards and Windows file sharing. "
>(citation originally by LOKE KAR SENG)
>
>He only has a few misunderstandings like not knowing about fedora-extras
>containing Inkscape.
>
>I think on the other hand it shows how FC4 can be seen if you are not an
>insider.
>
>Thilo

The article was definitely not a negative one. In fact it was a very
glorious picture but responding to reviews isnt necessarily criticism.
One could still send in feedback and suggestions on improving it or even
a simple thank you note is appropriate at times. In short we are just
looking forward to be responding and educating the media and the
community on what Fedora is all about. As simple as that

regards
Rahul