Wow. Welcome back for me. :)

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Jun 30 14:24:57 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 12:26:38PM -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> what I think of when I think about this list of people.  I think of much
> more basic stuff: tell people what's good about Fedora, and why they
> should use it, and most importantly, why they should *participate*.  I'm
> not interested in having 10 gazillion users; I'm interested in having a
> few thousand knowledgable advocates.  The user base will take care of
> itself.

I think we need to work on solving this problem:

<https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-June/msg01007.html>

The general case, not necessarily this specific package. I know Warren is
working on a new bugzilla-based package submission process, which should
help, but someone needs to make sure that valuable contributions aren't just
ignored without any comment.