Fedora Boot for LWCE:SF

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Jun 30 18:31:16 UTC 2005

> Personally, I'd love to do a mini talk on kickstart complete with a
> system being kickstarted.  By the same token somebody (or myself) can
> do
> a talk in just regular installs because I feel that the installer is
> one
> of the best parts of the distribution, and it is unique.  Rather than
> talking about 'and this is how the new openoffice.org looks on OUR
> distro!  See the widgets!?' we can talk about what really sets the
> distribution aside.

Another thought for a mini-talk: Working demo of the Fedora Extras Build
System.  Something where we can show using the build system locally to
build your packages, and then showing how to cvs check them into Fedora
Extras and trigger a build (forgive me if I am not clear on this process
right now).  This might intrigue people who are on the cusp of
contributing, as well as end users that are using Fedora for a build
host for internal applications.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)