Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:03:27 UTC 2005

On 6/30/05, Jesse Keating <jkeating at j2solutions.net> wrote:
> I would have to drink a lot more in order to see the hat in there.

And I think... thats exactly the line that designates a "hat" from the
impression of a hat.
If its obviously a hat.. I'm pretty sure we can't get away with it.

Or to put it another way.  I think we need to "fool" whomever Greg has
to get internal okay from. Which means at a minimum.. at quick
glance..on a white background.. they don't see a hat.  Of course,
seeing a gateway logo isn't going to cut it for obvious other reasons.

-jef