Indiana Linux Fest

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Mar 3 17:37:01 UTC 2005

There is a Linux fest happening at Indiana University (in Bloomington)
on March 30th.  Originally spot and I were going to have a Fedora booth,
sponsored by Red Hat and Pogo Linux.  Pogo has pulled out of this and
will not fund my trip there, however we do still have booth space if we
want it.  Is anybody interested in helping spot out at the booth, or is
RH willing to fund my airfare (and possibly hotel) so that I can help
him?  Not only do we have booth space, but we can also give a couple
talks.  I was planning on talking about Kickstart, given that it's
usable in a University environment and not really really boring like OEM
crap *cough*.

Thoughts?

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)