Fedora websites team

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 19:36:39 UTC 2005

We have formed the Fedora websites team, which discusses things on
fedora-websites-list[1].

Some have asked me who really owns/controls the websites.  Is Marketing
accountable?  Documentation?  How about Infrastructure?

Here's how I see it, using this model:

* FDP is the umbrella project that is accountable for all content and
knowledge management across Fedora.  We are growing as fast as we can to
cover all these areas.

* Marketing is accountable for our message, focus, goals, direction,
attitude, etc.  As such, they are often responsible for the content and
design within the various formal Fedora sites[2].

* Infrastructure is responsible for maintaining the current backends of
the sites, and developing new stuff from their own ideas and as

Does this make sense to you all?

Other thoughts?

cheers - Karsten