Fedora Logo: Modifications and a new one

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 02:15:11 UTC 2005

On 11/6/05, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com> wrote:
> Thats barely visible. While we have to avoid confusion with other
> projects, we cant choose to use any elements at all if we are going to
> nit pick at this level.

how about instead we just keep dragging this process out..with more
and more ideas... every month..a new logo idea. At some point we have
to stop searching for the perfect logo and just move on with a logo
that is "good enough".  In my mind the feather is a non-starter..
simply because its too damn late in the process to keep brainstorming
more "new" ideas.  How about we focus on the presented modifications
and alternations to "f is for frelling freedom" draft that takes up
the top part of the page and just forget the feather is there at all.

-jef"I'm just thankful you didn't post a link to the jackass mascot
logo idea"spaleta