Fedora Users - Brazil

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Nov 9 00:49:47 UTC 2005

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
<rodrigopadula at sagraluzzatto.com.br> wrote:
> To be more clearly, it would not be better FEDORA-USERS-BR
> ?

<tongue-in-cheek/"Team America">
No.  We need to add all sorts of letters after the original
to differentiate it from the "Real Fedora" which is always in
English and in the "Real America."  So how's
"pt-br-youbenotus-howsthattaste-etc"???
</tongue-in-cheek/"Team America">

Seriously now, I completely agree with you.

Brazil clearly has the market that doesn't need anything
other than "br" attached.  It's redundant to add anything to
designate Portuguese.  I shouldn't have brought up segmenting
by language with regards to your post.

As I mentioned in my other post, I started crossing ideas
with your request (which wasn't keeping focus).  I.e., we
could really use a Spanish marketing list just for the US and
surrouding Latin American consumers for those of us who touch
both local and surrounding international markets.

Sorry I took this on a bit of a tangent, and crossed my idea
with your request.  I'm sure that caused someone to start
turning it into "pt-br-mo-mo-mo".  ;-p