Talking Points

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Wed Nov 9 22:49:30 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 10:48 -0500, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> OK, gang.  I'm working on a set of talking points for Fedora.  Think of
> these as "sound bites".  Imagine having a deck of cards, each with a few
> sentences, each of which describes an important Fedora message.
>
> Here's the start:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/TalkingPoints
>
> I could really use some help.
>
> Either:
>
> a. Fix a FIXME; or
> b. Add a talking point that you think is vitally important.

I added this link to the page, but I thought it may be of wider interest
too. TIOBE Programming Community Index, which attempts to measure the
popularity of programming languages:

http://www.tiobe.com/tpci.htm

Fedora supports all of the top 4 languages, and 7 out of the top 10 (the
other three are C#, classic VB, and Delphi). Java is number one.

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA