Slow actions? Time to move on!
barzilay at redhat.com
Fri Nov 18 09:06:12 UTC 2005
On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 14:18 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Yes. The guidelines have not been decided but the logo has been.
> Deciding on the proper guidelines probably requires some legal advice
> and we dont decide the deadline on that. Lets talk about agendas which
> arent Dependant on external factors such as these.
Sure! I thought of creating some simple step-by-step instructions for
someone willing to promote FC in their market from scratch. Some basic
1) Get together 5 people from your language and send an email to
blah at blah requesting the creation of a translation list (without having
the distro in their own language I cannot see the point for promoting it
in the country)
2) Get familiar with translation process.....
3) Promote the yourlanguage translation project
4) Mingle with other OSS-enthusiasts in your country (union brings
power) and invite them to participate...
5) Create a localized website....
Friday night here and I gotta go. Hope these are of interest.
Have an awesome weekend everyone!
More information about the marketing