Fedora Bookmarks. Fedora Magazine?

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoranews.org
Wed Nov 23 23:10:34 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 04:25:25  0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote
> Hi
>
> Just a note that Firefox in Fedora Core 5 test 1 and development
> releases now includes Fedora related bookmarks instead of Red Hat stuff
> as pointed out  in this list earlier. The following is provided as
> bookmarks currently.
>
> Fedora Project Portal - http://fedoraproject.org/
> Latest Release Notes - http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes
> Fedora Community (bookmark group) -  Fedora Weekly News
> (http://fedoranews.org) and Fedora Forum.org (http://fedoraforum.org).
> Might drop the .org from the link name?
> Red Hat Magazine - http://redhat.com/magazine. Probably deemed
> appropriate since it has a Fedora section every month and general
> includes very good information almost always applicable to Fedora too.
> How about having a Fedora Magazine or Journal? . If there is enough
> interest in this, I can do some of the work regularly.
>
> Is there any other bookmarks to add?
>
> regards
> Rahul

Instead of adding individual websites for bookmarks, how about we point to a page such
as http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate ?

Or we could create a new page http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraBookmarks

Fedora Magazine sounds good. Is this going to be a monthly publication?
--
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)