CategoryMarketing CategoryMarketing CategoryMarketing CategoryMarketing

Chris Negus cnegus at mwt.net
Tue Nov 29 02:44:52 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 17:57 +0100, Hornain Frederic wrote:
> Following the Brain Dump List I have done a non-exhaustive of Books
> related to Fedora topic at the following URL:
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Books
>
> If you have any remarks feel free to contact me.

Thanks for including a couple of my books in your list. A couple other
books I have written are based on Fedora. I wasn't sure if you wanted to
include books that don't have Fedora in the title.

Fedora was the primary distro used in the Linux Troubleshooting Bible.
Also, for Linux Toys II, which just came out, most of the projects were
built on FC4 (we included RPMs packaged for Fedora with the book).

Thanks.

-- Chris Negus (http://www.linuxtoys.net)