Promoting Fedora events

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:36:06 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

I am expanding the CMC section and filling it with resources that CMCs
can use with minimal effort -- such as boilerplate text for LUG or
FUDCon promotion, or a standard note to the mailing list about a LUG
meeting.

The idea behind this prefab text repository is to help the folks who
might want to help, but have trouble or are hesitating to articulate
themselves in writing, by providing them with templates they can edit
to fit their purpose.

If you have written something like this in the past, please do one of the two:
1. forward your message to me
2. edit the message to be generic and forward it to me then, saving me
hours of work :)

Please respond off-list to alex at fedoraproject.org

Thanks,

New content on FUDCon page!