Conferences in Brazil

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:21:40 UTC 2005

For starters, your function would be to respond to requests about
Fedora from the broader community--actually, you are probably doing
this already anyway.

Then keep your eyes open for events like the one we are talking about
in this thread. Try to get Fedora into as many events as possible for
a cos as close to zero as possible.

When Fedora does exciting things like FUDCons or new releases, you can
help by sending the information about this exciting stuff to your
local news groups, press, etc.

I am in the process of reworking the whole CMC page anyway, so put a
watch on it and see how it evolves in the next few days.

Cheers,