Meetings

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sat Oct 22 00:26:18 UTC 2005

Matt Frye wrote:
>> Suggestions?
>>

> Mid afternoons, say 3pm (Eastern US).  Any day but Thursday.

I agree with the idea of rotating times, or at least trying it.  Perhaps
we could also rotate days?  Perhaps we could have one meeting time be
held on Thursdays, as it is now, and the other on, say, Mondays?  This
would create an uneven amount of time between meetings, but I don't see
that as being a big problem.  With the split in times, we could almost
classify the two meeting times differently, thereby making it more like
we have two marketing meetings, each held once every other week.  Just a
thought.  Any other opinions or ideas?

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com