For this weeks meeting agenda...

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Sun Sep 11 05:45:57 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 00:03 -0500, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-09-10 at 23:37 +1000, Colin Charles wrote:
> > I'd like to discuss:
> > FedoraMyths - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraMyths
>
> You need to _expand_, _technically_ on these points.  Especially the
> filesystem comments.  Don't be general, be specific.
>
> E.g., ReiserFS does not support SELinux, ACLs ...
Might also be worth mentioning namesys/Hans Reiser are not working on
adding support (Although some people at SuSE are.)

Last post I saw from the SuSE people was:
  http://lkml.org/lkml/2004/12/7/142
which is in our kernel.  I understand there's been more issues (which
may have been fixed in 2.6.13) reported since.

-Toshio