For this weeks meeting agenda...

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sun Sep 11 06:07:10 UTC 2005

Christopher Aillon wrote:

> On 09/10/2005 09:37 AM, Colin Charles wrote:
>
>> I'd like to discuss:
>>
>> FedoraMyths - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraMyths
>> How can we use this further, and get it somewhat Red Hat blessed if we
>> need to
>>
> Drive-by feedback:
> I see a whole bunch of negative items in bold, and then the word FACT
> in bold right underneath it.  Someone quickly skimming will get the
> wrong idea.  Highlight the positive as a contra to the negative.
> Don't highlight the negative assuming people will read the rebuttal.

The current appearance of the document is largely dictated by the
perspective and the form of the wiki.  The 'myths' are the focus of the
document.  Dispelling them with the facts is its purpose.  It is not
meant to be read by drive-by reviewers.  People who view the page are
looking for reasons.  That said, I will try to go back and improve the
contrast to better highlight the facts.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com