November's Red Hat Magazine: All About Fedora

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:57:55 UTC 2005

On 9/12/05, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> Talking with Tammy Fox, the editor of Red Hat Magazine, and she's going to
> be focusing entirely on Fedora for the November issue.
>
> Consider this a call-to-arms.  :)  Let's brainstorm some stories.  A few
> ideas to start:
>
> * FUDCon London 2005 overview
> * Fedora CMCs (assuming we've got the program in place)
> * HOWTO build your own Fedora Live CD
>
> I'm sure there's plenty more ideas out there.  Let's hear 'em.

you need a graph...something versus time...hmm
Extras packages versus time?
Extras contributors versus time?
d(package(r)s)/dt versus time

-jef"I wonder what a contour map of contributor pressure over the
surface of the planet would look like.. where contributor pressure is
defined as the surface density of contributors weighted by rate of
contributor activity"spaleta