Meeting minutes - 16/09/2005

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:17:21 UTC 2005

On 9/15/05, Tom 'spot' Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> wrote:
> I think the f is far too subtle. The shirt design in particular will
> confuse people. It needs to come with the name wherever possible.

Would outlining the f make it "pop" out for you more? Or are we
talking about playing with the color palette so there is more
contrast?

Yes, using the logo with the name everywhere you can will be key.. in
the near term is going to be vital. Until you actually get immense
quantifiable brand recognition the logo can't be used by itself.. it
needs to be used to add punch to the name.   Let's face it..we aren't
Nike.  You can get away with using just the logo on the corner of the
desktop menu... but on any PR tools, the name needs to be used with
the logo.

-jef"To whom do i send the KK dougnuts in appreciation?"spaleta