Meeting minutes - 16/09/2005

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 21:34:48 UTC 2005

On 9/15/05, Matt Munoz <mmunoz at capstrat.com> wrote:
> Yes, I do have one
> http://www.capstrat.com/development/fedora/fedoraLogo_10b.jpg
>
> I also worked it into the presentation.

Sorry I missed the original link.. I will say the contrast in the
greyscale makes the f stand out more than the current colorized
version with the light blue secondary color.  The color you have for
the legacy variation mockups seems to provide the best contrast among
the different colors in
http://www.capstrat.com/development/fedora/fedoraLogo_14.jpg to me.
Unfortunately legacy is also the only variation that has an
established history with regard to color so if you keep that color
you'll need to use it for another subproject. Can you spin up a logo
using the shade of green from fedoralegacy.org colorscheme?

-jef"but since i dont exactly have a color calibrated monitor, take
this with a truck load of salt"spaleta