The ongoing Fedora Forum discussion

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Sep 23 05:57:10 UTC 2005

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> Though I think instead, I'll move this debate
> forward.... so... what are the chances we can see cdrom/dvd labels
> using whatever logo is finalized included on the isos?  Ideally I'd
> LOVE to see labels that left room for co-branding. So any organization
> who was producing install media from the iso images could use the
> provided labels and slap their orgnization logo/name in a specified
> area on the official cd labels.

This is an easy one: provide the infrastructure and they will come. The
infrastructure would be a web page (gallery) where people can submit images.
The only downside to this is people will submit labels containing
whatever they like, the official logo or something else.

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats