The ongoing Fedora Forum discussion

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 06:08:42 UTC 2005

I like the idea of co-branding.  A lot.

In fact, I think that the entire distro should be a lot more co-brandable
than it is.  At the very least, we should be able to allow LUGs to burn
their own versions of Fedora that have their own (homepage in Firefox) and
(spiffy default background image) or whatever.

There are bigger fish to fry, but I think this is a spiffy idea for
promotion.  Always have.  Now... what am I gonna do about it?  I dunno.

But it sure is a good idear.  Yes, indeedy.

--h

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan