fp.o translation volunteer

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 07:40:40 UTC 2005

David Barzilay has graciously agreed to serve as the guinea pig for the
first fp.o translation: into Brazilian Portuguese.

So.  Now need to decide how, exactly, we structure the translated wiki
pages.

The simplest way: create language subsections.  That would mean, for
Brazilian Portuguese:

  fp.o/wiki/Extras would be translated to fp.o/wiki/br/Extras

It may not be the most elegant way, but it would probably get the job done
more quickly.

I'm also open to better ideas -- but the quicker we can move, the quicker
we can take advantage of Mister Barzilay's good will.  :)

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan