Presentation/Question!

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Sat Apr 8 07:29:38 UTC 2006

mikael wrote:
>> I'll throw my two cents: I guess you will have a better chance asking
>> for a different kind of help, for example ask for a (temporary)
>> hosting solution, this is much more easy to get.
>> For what other things do you need money?
>
> The only help i need is with a proper domain and a place to put the
> website. All other things i can do myself...

You can use the Fedora Community Portal http://fcp.homelinux.org/ as an
example: it does not have a "proper" domain name (but a free service
instead) and display at the bottom of the page a banner for its hosting
provider.
Is no shame to do this, start small and when your website grows it may
become self-sustainable.

--
nicu, without a proper domain either and with borrowed hosting
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro