example glabels template for fedora business cards

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Apr 14 05:57:16 UTC 2006

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> Anyways... i made a glabels example template for the business cards,
> using the banner and logo scavanged from the wiki and the fedora-logos
> package.  It would have been better if i could have found an svg
> banner. And no I can't put more than one type of business card in a
> single file.. so if you want to included glabels templates on the
> wikipage you'll need to have one per type of card layout. They are
> wicked easy to make though.

I modified your design by replacing the graphics with SVG versions and
uploaded a couple of designs:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicuBuculei?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=fedora-color-businesscard.glabels
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicuBuculei?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=fedora-color-businesscard1.glabels

The second is more shiny but the first is simpler and better for print.

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/