Users at LinuxWorld talk up security

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Apr 17 21:47:21 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating <jkeating at j2solutions.net> wrote:
> Hugo was great, but he was new at programming and security
> programming wasn't his forte.

You mean like when he was writing direct bytes directly to the CD/DVD
without a care about byte order and format?  ;->  But he's been
coding long enough on Mondo, he has to be a master by now (at least I
hope).

But what do I know?  How many projects have I founded and coded a
crapload for?  (HINT: 0)  Yeah, I've got a few credits here and
there, but I think I've contributed maybe 100 lines at the most to
any one project.

--
Bryan J. Smith   Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org    http://thebs413.blogspot.com