Fedora derivatives branding discussion

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Thu Apr 20 21:52:05 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag, den 20.04.2006, 14:27 -0700 schrieb Toshio Kuratomi:

> Personally I'd like to see the "Fedora KDExcellent" form.  This puts

> -Toshio
+1

But please keep also in mind that we as Fedora may not to alienate the
other Trademarks e.g. "KDExcellent" or Registered Brands ...
I suppose that it can be dangerous for us if we declare that somebody
can use the Trademark of Fedora mixed with another Trademark or a
Projectname ...

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9