[Fedora-ambassadors-list] FISL Update

Rodrigo Menezes rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 24 13:06:45 UTC 2006

Guys,

 http://projetofedora.org/node/28

Last update. The event was a success, we found a lot of users interested in our Project, big companies that we shall work with to publish their cases, some people interested in Install Parties and other stuff.

In all the event was delivered 150 DVDs burned in the event, 1000 flyers talking about the Project and 1000 people talking with us (very good). We made two lectures, the first was with full room and the second one was to show FC5 and talk with the users about the Fedora Project (answer questions).

Pablo Barrera was in the event too, we are planning to meet again in Latinoware (I think this will happen in September).

Now we are ready with the budget, we'll burn DVDs that will be sent to the users through our website (www.projetofedora.org), we are searching new events and creating a Action Plan to work with companies the we talked in FISL.

Thank you all for the support, see you all next time.

Rodrigo Menezes

puneet batura <puneet_batura at users.sourceforge.net> escreveu:

On 4/21/06, Rodrigo Menezes <rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br> wrote: Hi guys,

We are in the second day of FISL event, below you can find some photos. We'll update the website as soon as the event is running.

 http://projetofedora.org/node/28

We found some guys from Red Hat, Christofer came with OLPC, some Juan Ruiz and other guys. They seen to be happy with ou presence here. We wanna says thanks to you all.

Thanks for the update.It seems u have done it with all the best u had.  Cheers! and keep up the good work.. :-)

 Our webdesigner (Jayme Ayres) says: "I'm sorry", because the templates in the website is not good. We'll fix this as soon as we find some time.

Thanks guys!

Rodrigo Menezes

Regards,

Puneet Batura