fedora logo on wikipedia

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 14:39:40 UTC 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> Do you think it is correct/useful/politically correct enough?

Nicu,

Thanks for working on this!  I think what you've got is pretty close.
Ambassadors is an official Fedora Project -- I'm not really sure why you
have it off to the side.

And on a simply artistic view, I *personally* find that the checkered
background makes it very hard to read.  I'd like to see it with just a
plain white background, so we can have a comparison.

This is a *huge* improvement from the image that's currently up there on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedora_Project

--Max

--
Max Spevack